LEKFIT is a rapidly growing digital fitness and wellness brand with a state-of-the-art flagship studio in LA.
LEKFIT was founded by celebrity fitness instructor Lauren Kleban. LEKFIT is a uniquely curated fitness method featuring concepts that are designed to work the full body using intervals of low impact, high intensity, fat burning cardio with muscle sculpting techniques created to strengthen and tone. Our musically driven, fun, challenging and effective workouts are produced in a safe, inclusive, body-positive space both digitally and in studio.
CORE VALUES: WHO ARE WE?
LUXURY: We are committed to providing the highest quality customer experience by consistently maintaining a consumer-centered mindset
EVOLVING: We are challenged to remain innovative and evolving
KNOWING: We thrive on consumer feedback and are empowered to improve
FINEST: We hire the best and trust their work
INCLUSIVE: We are committed to providing a team that is high-performing, supportive and diverse
TRUST: We postulate trust and transparency
We are looking for enthusiastic, reliable, and driven instructors; reporting to the Instructor Training & Development Manager and General Manager to join the LEKFIT team!
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- All instructors must partake in and pass the LEKFIT Training Program
- Upon completion of training, all instructors must showcase a complete mastery and understanding of the LEKFIT method
- Responsible for delivering the ultimate LEKFIT class experience to clients
- 2+ years group fitness or personal training
- Background in dance is a plus BUT not mandatory
- Basic understanding of anatomy, proper form and alignment, movement execution, injury prevention and assistance.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable in front of a camera
- CPR + AED certification completed before or during LEKFIT training.
DIGITAL CONTENT COORDINATOR
Reports To: The Digital Content Coordinator will report to the Brand Manager.
LEKFIT is looking for someone with a passion for digital and social media content to join our growing team! As the Digital Content Coordinator, you will work closely with the LEKFIT team to coordinate and create content for our digital platform, social media channels + email list.
Qualified candidates for this role have social media content creation experience and will be ready to bring their ideas to the table. If you are excited to create exciting, engagement content for a top-tier fitness brand, this role is for you!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Film & edit content for LEKFIT Digital & LEKFIT social channels
- Work with Brand Manager to create on brand photos and videos for use across social media platforms and emails
- Help create graphics for emails, social media, and product
- Assist with customer service for LEKFIT Digital Assist with social media upkeep including posting and interacting with clients
- 2+ years of experience working in the digital/social media space
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (especially Premiere)
- Eye for creating incredible social media content + create content
- Knowledge of trends and best practices on social media (including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, etc.)
- Go-getter and self starter Team player who is excited for an opportunity to learn and thrive within a fast-growing company
- Passion for fitness is a plus!